Tajuk malam ni:khasiat segelas susu... sebab rasanya ramai yg sedia maklum..dari kecik mak mak kita mesti paksa anaknya minum susu.. bagus la itu lah..ini lah...Dan yg best tu... susu merupakan antara makanan kegemaran Rasulullah SAW....kenapa susu?. Secara ringkasnya...ia merupakan makanan yg lengkap dan kaya dgn protein, kalsium, vitamin A dan B.,Zat protein berkualiti tinggi penting utk membina tisu badan serta crucial untuk pembentukan antibodi melawan penyakit.Zat Kalsium dalam susu pula mudah diserap oleh badan dan kita semua tahu kalsium mmg penting utk pembinaan gigi dan tulang. Kekurangan kalsium mengundang osteoporosis...bla bla bla bla..~selbihnya di entry ni tentang gaya hidup sihat cara Rasulullah SAW...
Okeyla kawan...Jom baca...10 khasiat segelas susu (fakta nutrisi)...sumber asal,credit to hadha
Nutrition Facts of Milk (1 glass= approx 250gm)
- Carbohydrates:About 13 gm of carbohydrates is contained in 1 glass of milk, which is found in di-saccharide form named lactose. Lactose is also recognized as milk sugar and one molecule of it is made of one molecule of each glucose and fructose. In milk, dietary fiber or starch is not found. .
- Vitamins:Milk is a very rich source of vitamins and about 44% of vitamins daily needs of the body are fulfilled by the milk. The quantity of vitamin A is 478 IU, vitamin D is 127 IU, vitamin K is 0.2 mcg, riboflavin is 0.5 mg, niacin is 0.2 mg, folate is 12.2 mcg, vitamin B6 is 0.1 mg, vitamin B12 is 1.1 mcg, betadine is 1.5 mg, pantothenic acid is 0.9 mg and that of choline is 43.2 mg. Milk does not have vitamin C, E and B1
- Fats:Around 2.5 gm of fat is contained in 1 glass of milk in which 1.7 gm is saturated fat while the other is unsaturated. The amount of monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats is 0.7 gm and 0.1 gm respectively. The amount of fatty acids such as omega-6 is 73.2 mg and omega-3 is 9.8 mg.
- Minerals:A single glass of milk contains 290 mg of calcium, 6.3 mcg of fluoride, 0.1 mg of iron, 8.1 mcg of selenium, 26.8 mg of magnesium, 1.0 mg of zinc, 232 mg of phosphorus, 107 mg of sodium and 366 mg of potassium. Copper is not contained by milk.
- Proteins:1 glass of milk contains 8.2 gm of proteins like casein and whey proteins. The amount of casein and whey proteins is 0.2 grams and 0.0252 grams respectively. Milk contains alpha-s1, alpha-s2, beta and gamma casein. Also, it has beta-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin and blood serum albumin in the category of whey proteins. Milk also contains fat globule membrane proteins and certain enzymes.
- Others:1 glass of milk also has 12.2 mg of cholesterol and 220 gm of water.
- Calcium and milk:Calcium is a mineral that the body wants for many functions and milk is the best source of calcium. About 99% percent of the calcium in the human body is stored in the bones and teeth and the rest 1 percent is found in the blood and other tissues.
- Healthy Bones:Milk is rich in calcium that is very much necessary for growth and proper development of strong bone structure. Daily intake of milk in sufficient amount can prevent osteoporosis and other bone problems. When injured, chances of bone fractures are increased in the children who are deprived of cow milk.
- Healthy Teeth:The amounts of calcium and phosphorous in milk are also required to make our teeth strong and healthy. Regular consumption of foods such as milk and diary products would give excellent dental health, as milk protects the enamel surface against acidic substances. The effect of cariogenic foods on teeth when consumed together with them in the diet is also reduced by the milk.
- Cardiovascular disease:Daily consumption of milk and dairy reduce risk for cardiovascular disease and also reduce high levels of bad cholesterol in the blood as well as increase low levels of good cholesterol. Harmful fats are binded together in the gut by the calcium that stops their absorption which in turn prevents levels in the blood increasing.
- Obesity:Consumption of non-fat milk and other low fat dairy products can really make you lose fat not gain weight. Consumption of milk and dairy foods as part of a calorie controlled diet cases; it is found that calcium can be the cause of certain weight loss.
Menarik bukan...apa kata anda print.. dan tampal.. jadi takdela lupa nak minum sekurang2ya segelas susu sehari....dan takdelah rasa terpaksa nak minum susu.. sebab apabila kita dah tahu kelebihan khasiatnya...automatik kalau tak buat..kita rasa bersalah kat badan kita...
Allah juga ada berfirman:
Okey..selamat malam semua.. karang saya sambunglagi.. kalau saya tak tidur lagi... skrg ni nak gi minum susu tepung dutch lady dibancuh dgn sesudu ESP... (lazatnya kalau susu +esp tu dapat di blend dgn kurma+kismis+badam+aiskrim..menjadi smoothies yang hmm...nyummy)